Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a part time or full time Web 3 Data Analyst intern to join the Central Data Analytics team with an opportunity to turn into a full time employment with Binance! If you are a Web 3 enthusiast and would like to get yourself into the Web 3 space, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Highly involved in various data-related projects, which contribute to understanding trends and performance of BNB chain as well as competing blockchain ecosystems
- Source and analyse blockchain-ecosystem related data using a variety of data platforms (e.g. Dune Analytics, Twitter analytics)
- Assist in analysing on-chain transaction data
- Research upcoming dapps and trends in the ecosystem
- Labeling of smart contracts
- Degree, obtained or in pursuit of, in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- General familiarity with blockchain ecosystem - top chains, general understanding of functional domains (DeFi, Gaming, NFT, SocialFi)
- Any experience with platforms such as Dune Analytics, Bitquery etc will be a plus
- Experience with programming, data engineering and/or ETL
- Strong Python and SQL skills will be a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire