PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About The Role
- As a Data Science Developer, you will be support and upskill the team, bringing good development practices and agile methodologies to help taking the team to next level.
What you would do
- Design and develop python applications to support the functions of risk operations teams, by automating manual task and creating new features that add value to the existing processes.
- Support and maintain existing systems. You will have to attend support requests, be able to help analysts to use the systems and troubleshoot the different issues the support systems might have.
- Identify opportunities to improve in our current application and identify gaps and propose solutions/developments that can fill those gaps.
- Understand the business processes to be able to propose adequate solutions.
- Create and maintain solutions documentation.
- Work in cooperative and agile manner with different areas and stakeholders, that might include other functional areas of the company (Compliance, Engineering, Product, Fraud, Merchant Monitoring) or teams in other geographical locations
What you'll need to succed
- English B1+
- Interest in Data Science.
- Attention to the detail.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.