Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Security Engineer (SE) at Binance Data Security, you’ll design and develop security solutions to complex business problems and apply appropriate technologies while following security engineering best practices. You will develop best practices and security standards for the organization. You will influence decision-makers and stakeholders to achieve a consistently high security bar. You will build tools to automatically find and mitigate security problems. You’ll work with data scientists and software development engineers across multiple teams to bring your ideas to life. You will use your security expertise to define new security platforms as well as new features within existing platforms. You will also work closely with security analysts, incident response engineers, to drive data security improvements.
- 2+ years of professional experience with any combination of: cloud security, network security, application security, mobile security, secure development methodologies, software development and coding, identity management, authentication and authorization, network architecture, system administration, and systems engineering
- Experience conducting security assessments, including penetration testing
- Experience building or reviewing threat models
- Experience with applied cryptography
- Experience in implementing security solutions that resolve security and business risk trade-offs
- Understanding of cryptography, web service frameworks, mobile application architectures, and service architectures (such as event-driven, service-oriented, or serverless architectures)
- Experience with vulnerability research
- Experience infrastructure, or hardware security
- Experience with one or more programming languages (such as Java, C++, Ruby, Python, Perl) for the purpose of code review
- Ability to dive deep into problems and strong analytical and skills
- Ability to efficiently communicate with non-experts and senior leaders
- Understanding of networking and communication protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, SSL/TLS, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, BGP)
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire