· To develop analytical models for insight generation that improves business decision making.
· Responsible for experimenting with and implementing machine learning techniques on internal/external customer projects.
· Responsible for learning new data science techniques/programming languages and exploring their viability on current projects.
· Will contribute to data science team discussions, providing insight on current approaches and methods,
· Follows established MLOps practices in software development.
· Data science model selection and implementation.
· Working independently while collaborating well within the team.
· Have worked autonomously and delivered results on schedule.
- Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Data Science/Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics and/or equivalent formal training
- Proficient with machine learning and statistics
- Knowledge in classification (random forest, logistic regression), regression (linear, XGBoost) and clustering (k-means)
- Software development experience
- Proficient in Python/R/SAS, SQL, Data Visualization (e.g. Tableau or Power BI), deep learning frameworks, Spark
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with cloud computing in environments such are AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- Participated in numerous data science projects.
- Utilized several data science methodologies.
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.