Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This role is responsible for investigating and preventing day to day fraud/chargeback activities. Conducting risk monitoring using internal and external data to reduce fraud/chargeback cases occurred.
- According to the company's data warehouse specifications and business understanding, build a universal and flexible data warehouse system that can quickly support the needs and reduce repetitive development work efforts.
- Data model design, development, testing, deployment, online data job monitoring, and the ability to quickly solve complex problems, especially the optimization of complex calculation logic and performance tuning, etc.
- Participate in Data governance, including the construction of the company’s metadata management system and data quality monitoring system.
- Participate in technical team building and learning growth, and contribute to the team’s overall knowledge accumulation and skill improvement.
- 5 + years experiences of data lake and data warehouse design and development experience.
- Deeply understanding of data warehouse modeling and data governance. Solid knowledge of data warehouse development methodology, including dimensional modeling, information factory, and one data, etc.
- Proficient in Java / Scala / Python (at least one language) and Hive & Spark SQL programming languages.
- Familiar with OLAP technology (such as: kylin, impala, presto, druid, etc.).
- Proficient in Big Data batch pipeline development.
- Familiar with Big Data components including but not limited to Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Delta lake, Hudi, Presto, Hbase, Kafka, Zookeeper, Airflow, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
- Experiences with AWS Big Data services are a plus.
- Clear mind, with good business requirement understanding, analysis, abstraction, and system design capabilities.
- Have a strong team collaboration attitude and develop partnerships with other teams and businesses.
- Those who have experienced data volume above PB level in Internet companies and solve difficult production issues are preferred.
- Be optimistic, able to adapt quickly to meet new challenges, and quick to respond to incidents.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire