Servian is an award-winning, people-focused, global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps/Cloud, Digital, Machine Learning and Cyber Security. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has on us and our clients. As a Servianite you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting projects, using a variety of emerging technologies. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career that will have a greater impact.
Our business is focused on developing our people and offerings across the following:
Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), DevOps and Automation inc HashiCorp
Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics (Snowflake)
Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
Skills in Data warehousing : as a Data Warehouse Technical Lead you will bring end to end experience and skills in Data warehouse architecture, data modelling, data integration, BI and Data visualisation. You have experience working with business stakeholders and understanding data needs for the business. We’re not prescriptive about DW/BI technologies as we believe skilled consultants often work with many technologies and quickly pick up new ones when required
Team & Client Management: ambitious technology leaders who aspire to lead teams, advise customers and deliver large scale Data Analytics Programs
A desire to learn emerging technologies in Data and Analytics: you have a desire to learn and acquire new skills including Advanced Analytics and Big Data technologies
We are looking for Consultants with SOME OR ALL of the following experience
- Data Integration, bringing data together from various sources into a quality source of information. You bring expertise in working with ETL and ELT software, best-practices patterns, and supporting technologies to build data warehouses in part or whole.
- Database Technologies, to serve as engines for transactional and analytical data workloads. You can articulate the pros and cons of the myriad of database technologies and find the best fit for any given use case.
- Data Modelling, to construct efficient and meaningful representations of data. You are able to design data structures that take into account access patterns, simplicity of human understanding, and maintainability of data.
- Reporting and Business Intelligence - A primary consumer of data assets in the enterprise
- Data Governance and Quality - Building integrity and trust in data
- Information Security - Confidentiality, integrity and availability of data
- DataOps - Automation practices and tools which accelerate delivery of data assets
- Non-warehouse Data Architectures - Data lakes, NoSQL data stores, data virtualization
Why Join Servian?
- Our career pathways are not a one-size fits all, we help you identify your personal and professional goals through our mentorship program. Helping you put together an action plan and keep you accountable.
- Growth through unlimited L&D and goal-based learning - free access to Udemy, you pass we pay model for courses and certifications, internal run boot camps and communities of practice (Machine Learning, DevOps, WebDev, Agile/Scrum Guilds)
- Flat Structure - No silos or departments; have the opportunity to work across various tech stacks, industries and projects. We value trust and transparency, that’s why we have an open-door policy across the business.
- Create your own destiny - We support our consultant’s creativity. If you have an idea, turn it into an initiative!
- Flexible WFH policy - We value work-life balance, accountability and autonomy.
Wellbeing & Benefits:
- We provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Parental leave.
- Substantial Referral fee. We value your opinion and want our employees to contribute to the success of Servian!
- Wellbeing and mental health initiatives - Yoga, Meditation, Steptember, Around the Bay.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievements with quarterly company-wide events, social events and more. Think VR laser tag, wine tours and cooking classes.
- Monthly in-person team lunches/dinners so you can connect with your colleagues outside of work!
- Consultant-led initiatives to get everyone excited, which include social and tech clubs (gaming, IoT, badminton, wellbeing, whisky and wine, etc.), meetups, and cloud vendor hackathons.
Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
Come to the tech side… we have cookies!
Posted on 08/09/2022