People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We approach Data Science at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else – with class, logical thinking and lots of style 😎
Let’s break it down: we take the most complex problems and create tailor-made solutions for our customers 🚀
If you’re thinking the Data team is kept in some sort of a secret den, doomed to never see the impact of their work, don’t worry - that’s not how we do things. They’re some of our best and brightest problem-solvers, deployed to the front lines to work in product teams and deliver rockstar solutions 🤘
Revolut is seeking to appoint a Financial Data Analyst to support the India Finance team in delivering and maintaining the key financial processes, systems and controls to ensure robust and reliable financial reporting.✨
Up for the challenge? Get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
• Understanding our business and its processes through our data
• Implementing functional accounting requirements to support the roll out of products and services
• Designing key metrics to measure different aspects of the business and using data management tools to create more effective financial processes
• Ensuring the integration and maintenance of new business in to existing financial reporting systems, controls and processes
• Creating and maintaining new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
• Assisting APAC team in sourcing data through a good understanding of group data infrastructure
• Working with controllers to improve the dashboard to track metrics, visualising insights and identifying drivers for business
• Developing and maintaining key relationships with the central service and data teams across Revolut finance teams
• Monitoring Management Information (MI) and conducting service reviews of centralised service functions in support of oversight of service centres
• Promoting data literacy across the company, organising and holding workshops
What you'll need
• Previous experience in an analytical role, creating impactful solutions
• Strong background / education in a quantitative discipline
• Great skills with Python, SQL or other programming languages
• Evidence of strong mathematical & statistics knowledge
Nice to have
• Advanced degree in a core STEM subject
• Strong experience with additional programming languages (such as: Java, Scala, C++…)
• A CPA or equivalent certification
The incumbent would be hired under the Revolut Payments India entity and will primarily work with the India business.
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.