We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected].
Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
To Learn more about our company & culture please visit:
http://www.hingehealth.com & https://www.hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
Backend engineers at Hinge Health contribute to their team’s success by architecting and implementing end-to-end solutions, well-tested performant APIs and data models. In addition, candidates will profile their systems to stay out ahead of scaling bottlenecks, and help maintain a high bar with thoughtful and constructive code reviews. Staff software engineers collaborate with teammates to tackle the hardest features in a sprint and deliver foundational architecture improvements in small, safe patches. The ideal candidate thrives in a highly collaborative, cross functional environment.
Our tech stack: Nodejs, TypeScript, Nestjs, GraphQL, Docker, React, React Native, Rails, Aptible, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Apollo, and Redux. Our workflow is trunk-based CI/CD, and our security/compliance posture is at the highest standards of healthcare, including HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, CCPA.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Every day, you’ll work collaboratively with your teammates and cross-pod neighbors to support our mission.
- Every sprint, you’ll share your domain expertise with your teammates and others in the organization.
- Every month, you’ll tackle your team’s hardest problems.
- Every quarter, you’ll identify, propose and execute a significant platform-wide upgrade or innovative change to our workflow or tooling.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Consistent, on time, high quality delivery of architecture upgrades and elegant solutions to knotty features.
- Domain expertise: Fluent with technologies and techniques to elegantly solve hard problems. Keeps up with trends in adjacent industries and emerging tech. Experience with distributed microservices architecture, relational databases, and building fault-tolerant, distributed systems.
- Problem Solving: Breaks down large scale projects into loosely coupled subsystems or strategically sequenced milestones. Designs cost-effective solutions, innovates with rapid spikes, avoids “penny wise, pound foolish” trade offs.
- Communication: Clear, inclusive communication with both teammates and non-technical partners
- Leadership: Able to propose major code or best practice upgrades, lead healthy discussions that improve the proposal, and lead adoption from the front. Works within compliance guidelines, represents HH engineering in conferences & meetups, makes long-term architecture decisions.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Group RRSP w/ employer contribution
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.