Classy, an affiliate of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise over $5 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org.
About the role:
Classy is a fundraising platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Our Technical Services team is seeking a Solutions Architect to lead implementing customers through solution discovery and design by providing subject matter expertise of Classy’s features, integrations, data model, and API capabilities. This person will play a critical client-facing role, interpreting and translating business requirements into solutions deliverable by both customers and the wider implementation and account teams.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a balance of strong technical skills and exceptional customer focus with a desire to operate in a fast-paced environment. And, in turn, this role provides an opportunity to be part of a collaborative, high-performance team focused on designing innovative solutions and improving Classy’s delivery effectiveness.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a Solutions Architect through the entire customer engagement, pre-sale through implementation, with a specific focus on providing best practices for Classy’s numerous integrations
- Support sales in the evaluation of customer and prospect needs, review of technical requirements, and developing proofs of concept
- Craft solutions to address the challenges that customers face when migrating and integrating data between systems while leveraging repeatable process methods that produce high-quality deliverables
- Deliver technical services related to the migration of data into and out of the Classy platform and integration advisory services to customers in implementation
- Prepare delivery estimates and statements of work that align technical services with customer project plans, timelines and deliverables
- Design the system architecture and integration approach for customer projects, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will achieve the desired business outcomes
- Translate learnings into product/experience improvements, process efficiencies and organizational effectiveness
- Maintain familiarity with SaaS market dynamics including contemporary technologies
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that clients feel supported and delighted throughout their time with Classy
What you bring (Required):
- A minimum of 3 years of data and integration related Solution Architecture, Solution Engineering, or Technical Services experience
- At least 5 years of total career experience, preferably in a high growth SaaS or technology setting
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience scoping, designing, and delivering successful software implementations with supporting integrations for large-scale, enterprise customers
- Experience with enterprise CRM and ERP solutions (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience providing technical support for sales pursuits, including the preparation of effort/timeline estimates and statements of work
- Able to take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution individually, as well as work effectively through escalations with product and engineering teams
- Skilled at data analysis and data transformation including high level of proficiency with spreadsheet use and manipulation (e.g. Google Sheets, Excel, etc.)
- Exceptional client management and communication skills, including the ability to guide, train and facilitate technical decisions
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflows to meet deadlines
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- A bias towards action and a desire to consistently exceed expectations
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Familiarity with the nonprofit sector
- Experience with enterprise cloud data management
- Prior experience with relational databases, data models, SQL queries, and/or ETL tools
- Experience using REST APIs and building automations with Postman, Graph QL, or similar tools
- Experience with administration, delivery and integration of large scale Salesforce implementations (NPSP is a plus)
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Our commitment to Sustainability. Classy exists to create a more inclusive and sustainable world for all.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $110,000 - $150,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.