Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Development and implementation of financial products include but are not limited to the wallet, payment gateway, cash rebate, merchant management
- Build open API features for core financial product
- Communicate effectively with product managers, designing and implementing product features to support the pay system
- Performance tuning, online incidents troubleshooting, and system refactoring
- Write high-quality, clean, and maintainable code using engineering best practices
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficient in core java, and familiar with spring framework
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL DB
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middleware and the underlying design principles
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge.
- Good cross-team communication skills
- Proficient in spring cloud and microservice design
- Related domain experience in the Fin-Tech industry
- Experience or interest in developing backends, APIs, libraries, and SDKs
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC, etc.
- Global team management experiences
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire