Who are we?
Servian is an award-winning cloud data consultancy that has grown across Australia and New Zealand over the last 13 years and has become notoriously known for our ability to deliver technology-based outcomes for our clients whilst remaining the safest pair of hands. We embrace innovation and change, and the positive impact it has on us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development and career growth, so speak to us about how we can work together.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for talented ETL Developers to join our Sydney-based team.
You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, being involved in implementing strategies and delivering on data solutions.
Our consultants are natural problem solvers - they are curious, ambitious and experts in their fields. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from them. You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, working with our clients to understand their needs and to help shape the engagements that allow Servian to provide services that will meet those needs.
If you have a passion for learning new technologies, want to be tech agnostic, and work with like minded technologists, Servian is the place to grow your career and have fun in the process!
Data Integration, bringing data together from various sources into a quality source of information. You bring expertise in working with ETL and ELT software, best-practices patterns, and supporting technologies to build data warehouses in part or whole.
Database Technologies, to serve as engines for transactional and analytical data workloads. You can articulate the pros and cons of the myriad of database technologies and find the best fit for any given use case.
Data Modelling, to construct efficient and meaningful representations of data. You are able to design data structures that take into account access patterns, simplicity of human understanding, and maintainability of data.
Reporting and Business Intelligence - A primary consumer of data assets in the enterprise
Data Governance and Quality - Building integrity and trust in data
Information Security - Confidentiality, integrity and availability of data
DataOps - Automation practices and tools which accelerate delivery of data assets
Non-warehouse Data Architectures - Data lakes, NoSQL data stores, data virtualization
Who do we work for?
We have a client list that is the envy of our competitors, working across top-tier companies in banking and finance, insurance, mining, telecommunications, retail, construction, automotive as well as an array of government-owned sectors. If you have experience in these verticals or are looking to develop them, Servian is the right cloud data consultancy for you.
Our business focuses on Data and Automation across the following pillars:
Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), HashiCorp.
Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Advanced Analytics.
Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development.
Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights.
Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis.
As you can see from the list above our project deliverables and opportunities are endless, only limited by your own ability to take advantage of Servian’s rich internal learning and development programs. Moving into a different technology area is as straightforward as working through our upskilling programs.
- At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever changing tech industry.
- We were created by technologists, are led by technologists and we strive to build a consulting firm which offers:
- A variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
- A collaborative environment for talented technologists.
- Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Parental leave.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year.
Inclusion & Diversity
- Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow.
- A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV!