Servian, Australia’s leading cloud and data technology services firms, are growing their team in India.
Our consultants use emerging technologies and best practices to help clients become more data driven across a range of industries. Recent projects include helping a major retailer in their cloud transformation, building green fields cloud and advanced analytics platforms for financial services, and bringing a full stack web app to market for an emerging start-up, to name a few.
Our people are at the heart of our strategy - We were founded to create a great place to work for talented technologists. Our flat organisational structure empowers staff to grow as technical leaders and trusted customer advisors. Our teams are close-knit and work together to deliver stellar customer outcomes.
We invest heavily in professional development both technically, through training and guided certification pathways, and in consulting, through workshops in client engagement and communication. Growth in our organisation happens from growth in our people.
Servian has deep expertise across a range of modern technologies, including being Advanced Consulting Partners with Amazon, Gold Partners with Azure and Partners of the year with Google, Snowflake and Hashicorp, to name a few.
During COVID, all team members are working-from-home and are provided with new monitors, laptops, headsets, chairs and internet connections to be comfortable and productive. In addition we have expanded our health insurance policies for staff and their families, have made COVID-care and tele-health facilities available and are coordinating vaccination drives as supply becomes available. Our custom designed office is in the heart of leafy Jayanagar close to shops, parks and a metro station (which we will re-open only when it is safe to do so).
Our business focuses on Data and DevOps in the following pillars:
- Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP), HashiCorp
- Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
- Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
- Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
What to look forward to?
- Collaborating with a team of like-minded and experienced engineers for Tier 1 customers, you will focus on core platform engineering on AWS. Your work will have an impact on platforms that handle crores of customers and millions of transactions daily.
- As an engineer, you will use the latest cloud services to design and develop reusable core components and frameworks for use by software development teams as well as platform optimisation for security, reliability and scalability. As a consultant, you will help drive a DevOps culture, advocate cloud best practices and mentor junior team members around you.
What are we looking for ?
- Be experienced in DevOps and Automation in Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Build pipeline (CI) experience; both design and implementation.
- Automation and scripting experience.
- Have managed timelines and budgets.
- Delivered Cloud Adoption Framework and Well Architected Framework principles.
- Have the ability to learn new technologies and a strategy for upskilling yourself on the job.
- Have great communication skills with stakeholders at all levels (executives to technical)
- Be experienced in consulting to clients in automation and migration strategy and execution.
- Experience in containerisation technology, Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, GKE, AKS, Podman.
- Experience in Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platforms as a service (PaaS).
- Experience/knowledge in HashiCorp tools (Terraform, Vault, Nomad, Consul) would be desirable.
Wellbeing & Benefits:
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We provide employees with Life Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Parental leave.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year. Due to Covid-19, all social events are currently virtual.
We will offer the right candidates an unparalleled learning and development pathway to support their growth into modern cloud architecture and devops practices.
If you are looking to join a team that is determined to provide you with the opportunities and capability to develop and extend your career to the next level, then look no further! APPLY NOW!