The Cybersecurity and Data Privacy team reports directly under the office of the CISO headed by Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Jason Lau (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonciso/
) who has over 23+ years of experience in the cybersecurity space, awarded Global Top 100 CISO, and also serves on the World Economic Forum, International Association of Privacy Professionals and more.
The team comprises of multiple functions from Blockchain Security, Operational Security, Security Governance and Compliance and more. We drive a culture of having a growth mindset and being humble to help everyone achieve their potential. Security and Data Privacy Compliance first strategy which has been at the core of our company. The security team helped to drive us to be the first Crypto company worldwide to achieve ISO27001, ISO27701, ISO22301 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1 (Level 1) certifications. Extremely detailed third party attested by international audit firm SGS and achieved "Adaptive (Tier 4)” – the highest level possible for the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework and the latest NIST Privacy Framework as well as SOC2 and many other regional certifications like the Data Protection Trust Mark.
Security practitioners desire to work for companies that hackers find challenging to hack. At Crypto.com, we offer our own Crypto Wallet, Exchange, and Blockchain Technologies, which entice top-notch hackers worldwide to attempt to break into our system continuously.
Our company's Application Security and DevSecOps team is growing and seeking skilled security professionals to join us in safeguarding the organization amidst the swift software development release cycle
- OSCP (or equivalent, such as CREST) would be an advantage. In today's heavily regulated industry, certifications serve as additional proof of our team's expertise. As evidence, our application security/DevSecOps team alone has nearly 100 certifications.
- Have a deep understanding of application security frameworks such as OWASP Top 10 and possess a strong sense of security with regards to business and financial logic flaws.
- At least 2 years of experience in Web API testing, master BurpSuite like a professional and easily identify any dubious request or response parameters through sheer intuition.
- Preferable: efficiently handling concerns regarding application security by effectively communicating with the development and product teams
- Optional: Hands on experience on Mobile App testing, a good understanding of Jailbreaking/Rooting a device, API hooking, reverse engineering, de-obfuscation
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English. Being able to speak Mandarin will be an advantage
- Willing to learn, energetic, adapt to changes. Have a positive attitude towards cryptocurrency
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.