At Tickstar, we’re on a journey to help businesses connect and interact more seamlessly through eDelivery of business documents. We started on this journey 16 years ago as a pioneering software provider, and now service large scale corporations throughout Europe, Asia and Oceana.
Tickstar offers a suite of cloud based solutions, enabling customers to send and receive documents through the Peppol network - a secure eDelivery network that has been adopted by a number of leading economies around the world. Tickstar is now one of the most trusted providers globally, operating one in five access points on the Peppol network.
We were recently acquired by the global cloud accounting software company, Xero, who saw a beautiful connection between our purpose and their endeavour to help businesses thrive through better tools, information and connections. Together, we’re reducing administrative burden and making it easier for businesses around the world to transact and exchange documents across borders.
How you’ll make an impact
- You have a passion for bleeding-edge technology and software development and love being part of a product team with the mindset to be a global leader in our field.
- You care deeply about customer problems and technical excellence, develop high quality and scalable software, and coach others to do the same.
- We believe you describe yourself as a self-driven, ambitious and passionate team player who strives for engineering excellence.
What you’ll do
- As we are a small, fast growing product team you’ll be participating in all stages of the product development cycle; from brainstorming, to design and implementation, to monitoring and customer feedback.
- You'll contribute to Tickstars’ and Xero’s engineering standards and frameworks. Work closely with the Lead Engineers to apply standards to software and delivery processes.
- You’ll help build solid, production-ready software fully covered by unit tests and with an efficient deployment pipeline.
- As a senior engineer you’ll be involved and lead challenging proof of concepts and be a role model and mentor for other team members.
What you’ll bring with you
- 10+ years of software engineering and industry experience
- Java 8+
- Spring Boot
- Reactive Java / Project Reactor
- Understanding of Agile methods and concepts
- Knowledge of automated or functional testing
- Experience with AWS products and technologies
- REST API Development
- Building and monitoring scalable platforms
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Infrastructure as code, such as TerraForm