We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- 3Pillar Global is searching for an experienced Java Architect. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy and values.
- This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
- Fluent English Communication Skills
- Experience presenting technical solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Knowledge about Well Architected Framework
- Experience as Software Developer in Java (Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, J2EE)
- Strong experience with design patterns.
- Experience working with both Relational and Non-relational Data Stores
- Experience designing and working with distributed applications
- Experience designing and building Microservices, Event-Driven architectures
- Experience on containerized environments (Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes (K8s), AWS ECS, AWS EKS)
- Understanding of authentication mechanisms and protocols like SSO, LDAP, OAuth, JWT
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.