Servian, a global Data and DevOps focused IT consultancy, are currently looking for talented DevOps Engineers for our team in New Zealand, in either our Wellington or Auckland location.
You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, being involved in implementing strategies and delivering on cloud solutions in GCP, Azure and AWS.
If you have a passion for learning new technologies, want to be cloud agnostic, and work with like minded technologists, Servian is the place to grow your career and have fun in the process!
You will be involved in:
- Implementing cloud solutions for clients, including infrastructure, data platforms and migration strategy.
- Work with clients to coach and share our solutions and approaches.
- Building out and mentor on Continuous Integration and Delivery, using modern tools like but not limited to: Terraform, GitLab, Azure DevOps.
- Maintain accreditations with one of more of our key partners, AWS, Microsoft, GCP, and HashiCorp.
You will have:
- Operations or Systems engineering experience.
- Understanding of DevOps principles and implementation.
- In depth experience with implementing at least one configuration management system e.g Ansible.
- Build pipeline (CI) experience; both design and implementation.
- Infrastructure as a service and platforms as a service.
- Outstanding ability to be agile, nimble and deliver on time.
- Automation and scripting experience.
- Web application server experience.
- Experience with Serverless architectures.
- Experience in managing current database technologies.
- Experience in containerisation technology, Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, GKE, AKS, Podman.
- Experience with application architectures and how to re-architect for cloud.
- Willingness to learn about new and emerging technologies.
- Experience with HashiCorp tools; Consul, Vault, Terraform would be advantageous
At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever changing IT industry.
It is a great opportunity to join a consulting firm that offers:
- A variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
- Working collaboratively with other talented technologists.
- Continuous learning and development.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team or APPLY NOW.