Servian, is an award-winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital and Cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has on us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career that will have a greater impact.
Our consultants are natural problem solvers - they are curious, ambitious and experts in their fields. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from them. You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, working with our clients to understand their needs and to help shape the engagements that allow Servian to provide services that will meet those needs.
If you have a passion for learning new technologies, want to be tech agnostic, and work with like-minded technologists, Servian is the place to grow your career and have fun in the process!
We focus on:
- Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP), Snowflake, HashiCorp
- Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering and Advanced Analytics
- Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
- Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
- Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
What experience are we looking for?
- Data Integration, bringing data together from various sources into a quality source of information. You bring expertise in working with ETL and ELT software, best-practices patterns, and supporting technologies to build data warehouses in part or whole.
- Database Technologies, to serve as engines for transactional and analytical data workloads. You can articulate the pros and cons of the myriad of database technologies and find the best fit for any given use case.
- Data Modelling, to construct efficient and meaningful representations of data. You are able to design data structures that take into account access patterns, simplicity of human understanding, and maintainability of data.
- Reporting and Business Intelligence - A primary consumer of data assets in the enterprise
- Data Governance and Quality - Building integrity and trust in data
- Information Security - Confidentiality, integrity and availability of data
- DataOps - Automation practices and tools which accelerate delivery of data assets
- Non-warehouse Data Architectures - Data lakes, NoSQL data stores, data virtualization
Who are you?
- Curious and eager to learn - You are a curious individual who is eager to develop their skills and progress their career at every opportunity in a consulting environment.
- Team player - You thrive as a part of high performing teams and love sharing your knowledge with your peers and clients. We win together.
- Proactive - You seize opportunities when you see them. Every day at Servian presents broad opportunities for personal, professional and business growth.
- Passionate - You are excited by tech. Our team constantly innovate and implement new technologies and methodologies for themselves, our vendors and our clients.
Why join Servian?
- Work on a wide range of interesting projects, using a variety of emerging technologies.
- A chance to work alongside a collaborative and passionate like-minded team.
- Consultant-led events including Social clubs, Tech clubs (IoT, Chatbots, etc.), Gaming events, MeetUps, Tech Guilds and Cloud Vendor Hackathons.
- Proactive career development through structured learning and development, multiple avenues for growth and an innovative reward and recognition structure.
- Inclusion and diversity - The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow.
- Alongside the above, we also provide employees with life and salary insurance, and a progressive parental leave policy.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to step up into a leadership position and are excited by the thought of getting your hands dirty with the latest tech stacks/methodologies, then look no further...