We are thrilled to have you here!!!
We are growing and we would love to have you in our company but it´s fair to say we´ll have great people in the right places as soon as we have an open spot!
Our open positions on the website are a talent pool vacancies and we´ll reach out whenever we get an opening that fits better for you!
So please, apply for the best opportunity you have and in the right moment, we´ll be in touch!!
AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands, we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
About ABI Growth Group
ABI’s Growth Division is the center of innovation and tech development within ABI, which is driving ABI’s growth by developing innovations for the core beer business and creating new hyper-growth tech businesses.
ABI Growth includes the following business lines: BEES (our business-to-business e-commerce and SaaS business, also focused on new technologies), TaDa and Ze Delivery (our direct-to-consumer e-commerce businesses), and several other high-tech divisions, including fintech and venture capital.
What you'll do:
We are looking for experienced and passionate Data Engineer Team Lead to join our growing Data Engineering Department. You will lead a team of talented Data Engineers to deliver solutions within the promise and quality. To succeed in the Data Engineering Team Lead position, you should have strong project and team management skills, on top of outstanding technical skills and experiences in Data Engineering.
If you are detail-oriented and motivated leader, with excellent organizational and management skills, we’d like to hear from you.
- Lead a team of 3-4 Data Engineers to ensure the quality and agility of the team activities
- Guide and define the best practices along with the end to end of the data life cycle
- Support Data Engineering and Data Analytics leadership to align with the organizational strategic goals
- Provide insights and visibilities to the project/program manager
- Work collaboratively and creatively with other data engineers to develop scalable and maintainable data pipelines using the latest technologies and leading industry practices
- Build data pipelines that ingest various data source into the Harmonized Data Mesh structure and make it available for consummation for both internal data analytics and data science teams, as well as external clients
- Debug, unit-test and deploy data pipelines, and optimize
- Ingest and manage metadata in relation to data and processes
- Manage, document and version code
- Participate and promote the Data Engineering best practices cross organization
- Participate and promote Enterprise Data Governance frameworks
- Partner with a variety of internal stakeholders across the organization to deliver creative, cutting-edge, high-quality engineering solutions that meet business requirements in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment
What you'll need:
- 8-10 years experience in Data Engineering
- 2+ years experience in team lead/team manager position
- 5+ years experience with cloud computing, preferably Azure
- Strong understanding in the modern data engineering technologies and evolution
- Strong understanding in data governance (Data Ownership, Data Catalog, Data Quality, Master Data, Data Security, Access Governance etc.)
- Strong understanding in distributed data ownership paradigm (Data Mesh)
- 5+ years experience in Data pipeline development using PySpark, Scala etc.
- 5+ years experience working with Big Data frameworks, preferably Databricks etc.
- 5+ years experience working with transactional/relational data and SQL
- Strong experience in performance tuning and optimizations in PySpark and SQL
- Strong experience working on Agile teams implementing DevOps practices
- Strong experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Strong experience in project and team management
- Strong experience in mentoring other team members
- Excellent communication skills, adapting to various audience types
- Passionate about innovation and loves solving complex problems in a highly- collaborative, fast-paced team environment
More about you:
- You´re passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building up world class solutions that impacts millions of users all over the world;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
What We Offer:
- Performance based bonus*
- Fourteen annual salaries*
- Private pension plan
- Meal Allowance
- Casual office and dress code
- Days off*
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Medicines discounts
- Gympass partnership
- Zenklub partnership
- Childcare subsidies
- Discounts on Ambev products*
- Newvalue partnership
- School materials assurance
- Language and training platforms
- Transport allowance
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action:
ABI Growth Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The following fields are optional, but anticipate the information for your registration*.
Remember: your data will never be used as elimination criteria in selection processes. With them, ABI Growth Group is able to analyze diversity and reduce biases in selection processes. We want to contribute to changing this reality by being an inclusive company.
For more information: www.bees.com and www.abinbev.com