We are part of ABInBev’s ecosystem, the biggest brewer in the world, and we work to help our costumer’s life using a range of BEES Applications.
As a tech cell of our organization, we have a simple goal: to grow. Grow as people, as professionals, as a company.
To achieve it, we use the technology creating digital solutions that make our costumers lives simpler, their decisions smarter and their business more profitable.
What you'll do:
We are looking for talented and passionate Data Engineer to join our growing team. You will use various cutting-edge technologies to develop and maintain data pipelines. To succeed in the Senior Data Engineering position, you should have strong self-learning and analytical skills and the ability to utilize different Big Data technologies to design and develop different data pipelines, as well as some exposures to project and team management experiences.
If you are detail-oriented and motivated, with excellent organizational skills, we’d like to hear from you.
- Support Data Engineering team lead to ensure the quality and agility of the team activities
- Work collaboratively and creatively with other data engineers to develop scalable and maintainable data pipelines using the latest technologies and leading industry practices
- Build data pipelines that ingest various data source into the Harmonized Data Mesh structure and make it available for consummation for both internal data analytics and data science teams, as well as external clients
- Debug, unit-test and deploy data pipelines, and optimize
- Ingest and manage metadata in relation to data and processes
- Manage, document and version code
- Participate and promote the Data Engineering best practices cross organization
- Participate and promote Enterprise Data Governance frameworks
- Partner with a variety of internal stakeholders across the organization to deliver creative, cutting-edge, high-quality engineering solutions that meet business requirements in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to feature development and maintenance of a global product;
- Partner with colleagues to build and maintain tooling for test development, automation, and release processes improvement;
- Advocate for the user experience when communicating with product, design, and tech;
- Follow best development practices to achieve continuous improvement;
- Provide the team with a quality strategy that supports the team's delivery goals;
- Be constantly challenged to create world-class solutions.
What you'll need:
- 5-7 years experience in Data Engineering
- 5-7 years experience with cloud computing, preferably Azure
- Strong understanding in the modern data storage and evolution (Data Lake, Delta Lake, Lakehouse etc.)
- 5-7 years experience in Data pipeline development using PySpark, Scala etc.
- 5-7 years experience working with Big Data frameworks, preferably Databricks etc.
- 5-7 years experience working with transactional/relational data and SQL
- Strong experience in performance tuning and optimizations in PySpark and SQL
- Strong experience working on Agile teams implementing DevOps practices
- Strong experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent communication skills, adapting to various audience types
- Passionate about innovation and loves solving complex problems in a highly- collaborative, fast-paced team environment
More about you:
- You´re passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building up world class solutions that impacts millions of users all over the world;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
What We Offer:
- Performance based bonus*
- Fourteen annual salaries*
- Private pension plan
- Meal Allowance
- Casual office and dress code
- Days off*
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Medicines discounts
- Gympass partnership
- Zenklub partnership
- Childcare subsidies
- Discounts on Ambev products*
- Newvalue partnership
- School materials assurance
- Language and training platforms
- Transport allowance
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action:
Bees is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The following fields are optional, but anticipate the information for your registration*.
Remember: your data will never be used as elimination criteria in selection processes. With them, Bees is able to analyze diversity and reduce biases in selection processes. We want to contribute to changing this reality by being an inclusive company.
For more information: www.bees.com