Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
About the role
Blockchains are built with cutting edge technology to handle thousands of transactions per second in a decentralized way. To ensure high availability and safety of the networks, different innovative design and consensus algorithms are introduced by the industry day by day. As a DevOps member of the blockchain team, you have to be a quick-learner and have the ability and mentality of DYOR. Seniority and blockchain knowledge doesn’t matter if you are sharing the same mentality with us.
- Very hands-on role to design, create & maintain fail-safe & scalable system
- Research & implementation of cutting-edge blockchain software hosting to bring more cryptocurrency support in our main app finally!
- Continuous system performance & abnormality monitoring
- Diagnose & fix / deliver workarounds for system problems from code / cloud setup / software config / linux perspective
- First-hand investigation & kick off emergency measures in case of system incidents & Post-mortem
- Deliver & drive reusable/progressive/non-invasive changes to multiple system components
- Collaborate with multiple teams for implementation & integration details
- Enhance observability & fault tolerance within system
- Design & participate in tasks for disaster recovery & data redundancy
- Cater right-sizing & automation of tasks for hundreds of instances
- Enforce / implement best practice following principle of least privilege in CI / CD / Secret management / permission setup
- Plan rollout plan & fallback procedures for critical system changes to reduce down time
- Junior applicants are welcome - We don’t really expect one need to know & have experience of everything to apply
- AWS Cloud, Terraform, Ansible, Bash Script, Helm, Kustomize, Dockerize
- AWS ECS/EC2/EKS
- AWS Cloudwatch, Opsgenie, Sumo Logic, Bugsnag, Prometheus stack etc
- Cloud/Linux networkings, DNS, Common tweaks/command lines for linux
- Typescript /& golang
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.