Sonalake is a software partnering company that helps our clients realise their product roadmaps. Product design and engineering are at the heart of our business. Our engineering teams work with clients right across the stack; UX, UI design, frontend, backend, analytics, infrastructure, operations - and everything else that goes into delivering great products.
We thrive on variety and are highly adaptable. Our teams are exposed to domains as varied as telecom billing, ad tech, securities-based lending, travel tech analytics, and many more.
Innovation is central to our mission; anticipating future client needs, analysing emerging technologies and developing new products and services.
We are growing, and are seeking out experienced engineers to drive our initiatives and lead our teams. That’s where you come in.
- Lead, mentor, and grow engineering teams
- Lead projects, features and direct work of distributed software project teams
- Work with team on design, dependencies, backlog and code maintainability
- Provide time and size estimates for project deliverables
- Provide accurate status on deliverables and risk throughout the project
- Champion best practices for software development
- Review team deliverables to ensure that quality goals are met
- Perform hands-on software development, requirements capture, specification
You might be a fit it you have
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Lead cross-functional teams in agile process implementation and associated tooling
- A mature understanding to strike the balance between ideal and pragmatic solutions on a case-by-case basis
- Strong understanding and practical experience in infrastructure (e.g. Docker, AWS, Terraform)
- Strong understand and practical experience in multiple database
- Familiarity with the full life cycle of software development, from design and implementation to testing and deployment
- Great communication skills in English - both written and spoken
We take pride in being a people-oriented company. Openness and opportunity are really important to us. We build teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates and work to develop all of us within our coaching culture.