All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
Our Technical Program Manager - Data Oracles will support the Data Feeds team. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth operation of bringing new data feeds live in production. This process is the backbone of our data feeds business and is a critical function that will require you to interact with multiple stakeholders across our business. You will take ownership of this process and be expected to improve the quality of the process over time.
We’re looking for passionate people who have shown an active interest in Blockchain/DeFi/Web3. With a willingness to learn in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Break down complex business requirements into manageable projects, interface with multiple teams, and successfully deliver technical solutions in a timely manner
- Check in with the product and integration teams about forthcoming deadlines
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Manage onboarding new feed requests coming in from sales
- Liaise cross-functionally between engineering operations and data feeds team
- 5+ years of experience in project/program management within engineering programs at scale
- 3+ years of experience working in financial services
- Prior experience as Software Developer or related field is strongly preferred
- Strong passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the overall future of Web3
- Experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks
- Proven experience in successful technical project management
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
for more information about how we collect and use your application information.