The technical lead is a professional who oversees a team of technical personnel at a software or technology company. He will lead software development or software engineering teams and troubleshoot technical issues that involve software development, engineering tasks and product releases.
The technical lead needs to have a great deal of professional experience in software development and a deep understanding of technology, but they should also be personable and capable enough to effectively lead a team and collaborate with others.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Create application designs in support of the application’s specifications and interfaces.
- Develop software using.
- Manage a team software developers.
- Mentor junior development resources.
- Provide status of work and deliverable estimate to Lightwell delivery leader.
- Collaborate with business analysts to assist in the documentation of requirements.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Present complex technical constructs to business partners.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks.
- Strong experience as an application developer on the .NET stack.
- Experience with Angular, React or similar SPA.
- Experience creating and consuming REST services.
- Experience as a tech lead or team lead.
- Experience developing database solutions using SQL Server.
- Have experience in building responsive web applications
- Are experienced in agile development methodologies.
- Have good organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Have the ability to manage time and meet assigned deadlines.
- Can demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting issues.
- Have experience with hands-on technical design within large enterprise systems.
- Have experience in making best practice recommendations based on industry standards.
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.