We are looking for a talented Technical Lead to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Java&Angular and will be responsible for delivering features that are meaningful to the customer and consistent with the product vision through the management of a cross-functional team. The person will also contribute to the team as a servant leader and ensure that the team has everything needed to be successful.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2022, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Lead the technical design solution conversation and choose the right frameworks for the business solution and apply design patterns consistently.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development implementation, and product/system test.
- Act as an interface between multiple teams (when required)
- Shares information on new technology that could be used on projects.
- Deep knowledge of more than one front end programming language.
- Manage a complete toolset for streamlined development.
- Leads quality improvement Conversations.
- Collaborates with senior managers to communicate project risks to client
- Involved in customer-facing work with a proven track record or delivering high-quality software products on time and within budget.
- Maintains an open, mutual and respected relationship with clients, stakeholders and team members.
- Formulating and implementing sound, efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective technical solutions for implementation in enterprise-wide environments is an essential skill.
- Shares with team members the uses the techniques in the Adaptive PLM to elicit required information
- Participates in candidate interviews and talent management
- Technologies used:
- Java, Angular, SpringBoot, Microservices, Terraform
- Must have:
- Java Enterprise development stack (Spring / SpringBoot 2+, Spring Integrations, Hibernate, etc.), REST, MySQL, Angular + Typescript Microservices, Gradle / Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, etc. AWS ecosystem (SNS/SQS, RDS).
- Nice to have:
- Terraform, ElasticSearch, Kibana/ELK Stack
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work From Anywhere
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities Business casual atmosphere