We are building scalable global fintech from Brno with the support of the entire Purple group. We build payment systems and applications for e-commerce, e-wallets and providers of payment methods. But do not imagine a large corporation, you can expect a rather small, international and flexible team.
Four years ago, we started to develop our two main applications: payment gateway and e-wallet. We have built quite large apps already and now we are standing on the edge. We need fresh eyes, new ideas, we need a problem solver, who will help us improve sustainable architecture for the future and who will lead our team through this journey.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Part of the development team is situated in Brno. But we are used to working remotely and a lot of our colleagues are from abroad. It means we truly are an international team and communicating remotely is a standard for us.
Tools and technologies we use:
- PHP 8 and Laravel with React frontend
- CI/CD - CircleCI
- Unit tests - PHPUnit/Pest
- Infrastructure on AWS / Kubernetes
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB LOOK LIKE?
- You will lead the development of fintech products - payment gateway or e-wallet
- You will propose solutions & make decisions that affect the product as a whole
- You will mentor & lead the team in one set up direction
- You will share the knowledge with devs, review code, check if everything is going well
- You will give a helping hand to your team members when they’re struggling
- You will observe how things work and suggest improvements (in code as well as in processes)
- You will closely cooperate with Scrum Master and Product Owner
- You will cooperate with multinational team of developers, UX and QA specialists
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have extensive knowledge of PHP and some MVC framework (ideally Symfony or Laravel)
- You have (at least theoretical) knowledge of React.js, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, REST API and you also know how to work with relational databases
- You know how software architecture worksand you are familiar with development best practices (SOLID principles, design patterns)
- You want to influence things - we are quite a small team, moreover we would like you to help us find a direction “where to go” and “how to do it”
- You want to be able to change things (actually it’s expected) and we are able to give you space for self-realization
- You would like to gain experience in the Fintech field
- You are thrilled to make a great product out of an imperfect one
- You are responsible, independent and proactive
- English is required as we are a multinational team (at least B2 level)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Electro Budget - you can choose equipment you want to work on.
- Education Budget - conferences, workshops, subscriptions, etc.
- Cafeteria Budget - Multisport, both physical and mental therapists, theaters, cinemas, pharmacies...
- Annual team building / remote office where we all work together, but enjoy sports activities, trips, and lots of fun, too.
- You can work remotely or on-site with us in our Brno office. That’s your choice. And when you are here with us, you can relax in our Finnish sauna or get fit in our gym.
- 25 days of well-deserved vacation and 5 sick days
WHO ARE WE?
We are a young team with a desire to show the world that a Czech company from Brno has its place in international business. We are innovating the financial world, trying to change the status quo and inspire competition. People are what matters most to us and the groundwork of our entrepreneurship which grows profitably. We can work as a team and have a lot of fun during the day, but we also solve problems, work hard and respect each other.
We are open with each other, and strict working hours are not our style - everyone knows what their job is and how much time they need to devote to it. We prefer project management style to a hierarchical one. Plus, our company is located in a nice office in the city center of Brno, with its own gym, sauna, etc.