PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the role
As a Standard NetSec Engineer, you will be need technical, social and human competencies to properly develop the tasks assigned by the Tech Team. Among the main responsibilities of the role are in charge of automation, updating and securing the Linux / Cloud infrastructure.
•Administration and creation of templates
•Patching and monitoring of vulnerabilities in Linux servers and similar
•Process automation and pipelines creation.
•Securing Linux and similar servers
•Access control and administration of IAM roles and policies.
•Monitoring, analyzing and resolving network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
What you will need to succeed
• knowledge in GNU / Linux operating systems, good background in programming and scripting, knowledge in access control and security events audit
• Ability to contribute ideas, design solutions and provide criteria for problem solving.
• Knowledge in Linux, Hardening, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, Bash.
• Fluent English: B1 -B2
• Computer Science, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineer with experience in the use of automation tools such as Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Linux platform management and security industry. Demonstrate experience integrating CI / CD processes in Gitlab, Jenkins, and others.
• Experience in project execution of Public Cloud / Private Cloud environments such as AWS, KVM, OpenStack, Vmware.
• Desirable knowledge in computer networks and programming languages PHP, Python, Perl, Bash
• Bachelor's and Associate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical, Education, Networking, Electrical Engineering, Network Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Mathematics
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.