All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
Chainlink decentralized oracle networks provide tamper-proof inputs, outputs, and computations to support advanced smart contracts on any blockchain. As the ecosystem continues to grow at an explosive pace we are building the infrastructure to further secure the reliability of our networks and incentivize good behavior
As a software engineer on the Economics & Ecosystems team, you will develop highly impactful products that further secure Chainlink oracle networks to provide best in class off-chain data to the blockchain ecosystem. You will work closely with all functions at Chainlink, from engineering, operations, finance, marketing, and more to ensure the team releases easy to use and easy to manage smart contract driven products. Your core team will be composed of smart contract and software engineers and you will report to the engineering lead on the team.
- Owning large components of the architecture that supports the economics of the Chainlink ecosystem
- Work closely with fellow engineers to build the end to end experience for your products, which range from dApps, data services, smart contracts and more
- Work closely with operations to ensure smooth deployment and management of products
- Partner with the research team to build products that are practical and easy to use
- Collaborate with non-technical stakeholders to ensure you build products that delivery positive user experience and meets business constraints
- Successful experience designing, building and scaling a production service
- Experience owning multi month long projects, including communication of progress, dependencies, and risk mitigation directly with stakeholders and partners
- Focused on building products and willing to learn a range of technologies to do so
- Computer science fundamentals and systems design
- 3+ years of professional engineering experience working in a collaborative product-driven environment
- Experience in Solidity, Golang, TypeScript, React, SQL
- Experience developing smart contracts that secured meaningful value on-chain
- Experience working with a team located across multiple time zones
- Active participant in the blockchain ecosystem as a user
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
for more information about how we collect and use your application information.