Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a blockchain / smart contract security engineer at Binance, you will focus on security of blockchain projects across our Binance Smart Chain (BSC) as well as other chains. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to the field and contribute to the blockchain community.
You will work hand-in-hand with various talented workers from Binance on the bleeding-edge of crypto to guard safety across many projects and systems. You will also coordinate with other teams aside from the security group, which could provide you an in-depth understanding of the crypto world mechanism.
- Perform review analysis on newly disclosed vulnerabilities for smart contracts and summarise the cause of the exploit so for early detection in the future.
- Conduct security audits on both internal and external smart contracts and write high-quality analysis reports.
- Develop automated scanning and monitoring tools for smart contracts and blockchain.
- Utilise scanning tools to detect vulnerabilities on online contracts and submit risk warnings.
- Received or current enrollment in bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
- Experienced in using VSCode, Git or other version control applications.
- Proficient with Python or other object oriented programming language.
- Basic knowledge of the principle of blockchain and smart contract.
- Basic knowledge of code analysing and program debugging.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire