Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
To Learn more about our company & culture please visit:
Hinge Health software engineers work on small interdisciplinary teams focused on different parts of the user journey. Full-Stack engineers contribute to their team’s success by building and extending secure, scalable services and exposing clear, well-tested APIs that power beautiful client applications. Senior full-stack engineers design and implement end-to-end solutions, profile their systems to stay out ahead of scaling bottlenecks, and help maintain a high bar with thoughtful and constructive code reviews.
Our tech stack: Nodejs, TypeScript, Nestjs, GraphQL, Docker, React, React Native, Rails, Aptible, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Apollo, and Redux. Our workflow is trunk-based CI/CD, and our security/compliance posture is at the highest standards of healthcare, including HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, CCPA.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Every day, you’ll review 2x more PRs than you open.
- Every sprint, you’ll design and incrementally deliver meaningful, complex features.
- Every month, you’ll resolve a couple performance and scaling bottlenecks, balancing feature development with long-term tech investments to keep the platform healthy and nimble.
- Every quarter, you’ll help define the objectives and key results that will shape your team’s roadmap.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Ability to break big projects into small, testable pieces to consistently hit business-meaningful milestones
- Domain Expertise: Experience with distributed microservices architecture built in Docker containers utilizing Nodejs/TypeScript and/or Ruby on Rails. Experience with React and/or React Native with Apollo client and Redux.
- Problem Solving: Business intuition that informs right-sized solutions, thoughtful trade offs, and game-changing innovation
- Communication: Clear, inclusive communication with both teammates and non-technical partners
- Leadership: A track record of strong ownership, initiative, tenacity, integrity, and humility
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Pursuant to State Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in the following locations:
Colorado & New York State Salary Range: $119,000 - 178,500 USD
New York City Salary Range: $140,000 - 210,000 USD
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected]
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.