Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health. Our product is available to millions of members and we are at a pivotal time in our growth. Hinge Health has raised over $1B to date and has 1,200+ employees working remotely across the US and internationally.
Learn more about our company & culture here
ENGINEERING AT HINGE HEALTH
Software Engineers at Hinge Health work on small interdisciplinary teams focused on different parts of the user journey. Fullstack Engineers contribute to their team’s success by building and extending secure, scalable services and exposing clear, well-tested APIs that power beautiful client applications. You will also design and implement end-to-end solutions, profile their systems to stay out ahead of scaling bottlenecks, and help maintain a high bar with thoughtful and constructive code reviews.
Our tech stack: Nodejs, TypeScript, Nestjs, GraphQL, Docker, React, React Native, Rails, Aptible, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Apollo, and Redux. Our workflow is trunk-based CI/CD, and our security/compliance posture is at the highest standards of healthcare, including HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, CCPA.
*All applicants must have a professional level of mastery in English
*Please submit resumes & applications in English.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Every day, you’ll review 2x more PRs than you open.
- Every sprint, you’ll design and incrementally deliver meaningful, complex features.
- Every month, you’ll resolve a couple performance and scaling bottlenecks, balancing feature development with long-term tech investments to keep the platform healthy and nimble.
- Every quarter, you’ll help define the objectives and key results that will shape your team’s roadmap.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Ability to break big projects into small, testable pieces to consistently hit business-meaningful milestones
- Domain Expertise: Experience with distributed microservices architecture built in Docker containers utilizing Nodejs/TypeScript and/or Ruby on Rails. Experience with React and/or React Native with Apollo client and Redux.
- Problem Solving: Business intuition that informs right-sized solutions, thoughtful trade offs, and game-changing innovation
- Communication: Clear, inclusive communication with both teammates and non-technical partners
- Leadership: A track record of strong ownership, initiative, tenacity, integrity, and humility
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.