Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Engineering team at Clari is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all of our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned to Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration and continuous improvement then we can’t wait to meet you.
Groove, a Clari company serves some of the most historically underserved users, many of whom have been stuck using unintuitive and clunky software for their whole careers. It's not uncommon that users spend 4-6 hours a day using and interacting with Groove. Our goal is to elevate the user and the work they can do.
About the Role
We're looking for awesome, well-rounded engineers who want to take on big projects, collaborate closely with others, grow a lot, and help shape the future of the company. You will have a direct influence on product and technology solutions and help define our culture as we change how companies and teams sell.
Our engineering organization is split into product-based squads. You'll be joining one of these squads and working most closely with each engineer and product manager within the squad.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Architect, design, develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features
- Mentor and guide junior engineers, promoting software development best practices
- Conduct thorough code reviews ensuring code quality and consistent coding standards
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to architectural discussions and decisions
- Identify bottlenecks, and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Engage in system performance optimizations ensuring the fastest response times
- Assist in setting technical direction and long-term strategy for future technology choices
- Participate actively in Agile ceremonies, contributing to sprint planning and task estimation
- Document software designs and project tasks, ensuring clarity and maintainability
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development using frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Java/J2EE, Python, C#/.Net, or similar. Hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, or GCPe
- Experience in optimizing large-scale applications, specifically those processing millions of daily transactions and managing terabyte-sized databases
- Professional web application development experience, with a focus on the heavy utilization of either commercial or open-source web application frameworks
- Fluent in web services/API standards like REST and GraphQL
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Experience in professional RDBMS development, with an emphasis on complex SQL, DML, DDL, and well-architected schemas. Direct experience with PostgreSQL would be advantageous
- Familiarity with NoSQL technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, Pig, Hive, Redis, MemcacheD, and Redshift is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce development tools like Apex, LWC, Visualforce, and SOQL is a plus
- Experience in developing Chrome Extensions is a plus
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $142,500 to $213,800. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.