Get to know us
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life's aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 9500 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think.
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve.
We are the architects of PayFit's success.
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
About the role:
Your mission will be to maintain and contribute to the design of PayFit’s developer platform (Empower PayFit development teams to deliver reliable services at a fast pace ).
You will :
• Propose stability/performance improvements
• Establish platform usage policies
• Contribute to the observability (logs, metrics, traces) & alerting improvement
• Create and maintain IaC modules to enable developer self-service
• Perform CI/CD tools configuration
• Perform platform security-related resources management (Identity, Network isolation, …)
• Define architecture standards via ADRs and RFCs
• Ensure continuous communication with the other tribe team members
This role is for you if :
• You are an expert in managing Kubernetes clusters
• You have a solid knowledge of AWS Compute / Storage / Networking product families
• You are familiar with Terraform State / Language / Provider troubleshooting
• You love automating infrastructure and workload deployments using CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code
• You enjoy sharing and collaborating with fellow platform engineers to build the base of
• You have significant experience working in production environments
It would be great if you also:
• Have an understanding of JS/TypeScript ecosystem
• Have experience with Datadog
• Have experience setting up Kyverno policies
If you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, we would love to hear from you!
Your future team:
As a member of the core-platform squad, You will be responsible for maintaining PayFit’s Kubernetes backed Internal developer platform along with a team of 3 other Platform Engineers. They value teamwork, openness, and accountability.
Your future manager, Damien who lived the transition from being on the data center floor building and maintaining on-premise infrastructures to building PaaS, will be here to make sure your onboarding process is as smooth as possible.
1. Meet Yulia, a Talent Acquisition Specialist to discuss your experience and aspirations and evaluate your cultural fit in the company
2. Meet Damien, a Team Lead and Engineering Manager to dig into the technical details of your experience and discuss the role more thoroughly
3. Meet your future Colleagues in the technical interview (introductions, coding, questions)
4. The last step would be meeting one of the key stakeholders
What we offer
Flexibility: We believe that to produce your best work and to be fulfilled, you should be free to choose what working arrangements suit you best. You can work from any place within your country (France, Spain or the UK).
Learning & Development: In PayFit we have a great learning platform where you can learn new skills everyday with the support of our company. We also have English language courses to improve your business communication vocabulary and get to the next level.
Career Development: We want you to progress and be free to choose which direction you want to grow. There are also opportunities for internal moves.
Health promotion: Gym membership conditions depending on country and 4 paid sessions with a mental health practitioner and online support with Moka Care.
Health insurance: with conditions depending on the country.
Meals: Restaurant tickets.
Home office budget: To help you get set up in the best conditions. A MacBook as our standard working tool.
Disability Inclusion: All of our positions are open to any person living with a disability. To guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take, based on individual needs, appropriate measures to adapt the work conditions of PayFiters with disabilities, and if needed also during the recruitment process. Please let us know what you need and we will do our best to accommodate!