Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
To help accelerate this growth, we are looking for a highly-motivated Senior Sales Engineer to bring their technical expertise and communication skills to our sales team. As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will partner with our Enterprise Account Executives to give product demonstrations, answer deeply technical questions, create documentation and architecture diagrams, and build confidence in RapidAPI as a technical solution. Most conversations will be held with CIOs / CTOs / VP of Engineering types at Fortune 1000 scale companies. You have an unprecedented opportunity to make a massive difference to empower developers to build modern software through API innovation - while doing the most important work of your career.
- Partner with Enterprise Account Executive sales team to sell the RapidAPI Enterprise Hub
- Conduct in-depth and informative product demonstrations
- Build rapport and credibility with prospective customers
- Effectively answer deeply technical customer questions
- Run Technical Evaluation process with prospective customers
- Troubleshooting customer issues
- Track and share customer requirements & feedback to product management teams
- Create collateral, documentation, demo environments, ROI models, and anything that is needed to work with AEs in the sales-cycle
- 3+ years experience as an Enterprise Sales Engineer
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following domains; API platforms, API management, integration software, application development or management or similar, Subscription, SaaS, or Cloud software.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related background
- Experience building and delivering demos & POCs for SaaS sales-cycles
- Experience selling to Enterprise customers
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Executive-level presentation and conversation skills
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Eastern US location is preferred
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You'll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.