Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
The company launched a nationally accessible Women’s Pelvic Health program to address the unique MSK needs of women. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million + in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
To Learn more about our company & culture please visit:
http://www.hingehealth.com & https://www.hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
Hinge Health software engineers work on small interdisciplinary teams focused on different parts of the user journey. Mobile engineers contribute to their team’s success by adding beautiful, useful features to Hinge Health applications. Senior mobile engineers design and implement end-to-end solutions for large-scale features, profile app performance to prevent feature bloat or battery drain, and help maintain a high bar with thoughtful and constructive code reviews.
Our tech stack: ReactNative, React, Redux, Typescript, Rails, Redis, Postgres, Aptible, AWS and GraphQL. Our workflow is trunk-based CI/CD. We deploy iOS and Android updates to users every two weeks. Our security/compliance posture is at the highest standards of healthcare, including HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, CCPA.
*All applicants must have a professional level of mastery in English
*Please submit resumes & Applications in English.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Every day, you’ll review 2x more PRs than you open.
- Every sprint, you’ll ship meaningful, beautiful features that help reinforce healthy habit formation.
- Every month, you’ll address a couple performance or architecture concerns, balancing feature development with long-term tech investments to keep the platform healthy and nimble.
- Every quarter, you’ll help define the objectives and key results that will shape your team’s roadmap.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Ability to break big projects into small, testable pieces to consistently hit business-meaningful milestones
- Domain Expertise: Fluency in React Native or similar cross-platform mobile development tools and a passion for user experience
- Problem Solving: Business intuition that informs right-sized solutions, thoughtful trade offs, and game-changing innovation
- Communication: Clear, inclusive communication with both teammates and non-technical partners
- Leadership: A track record of strong ownership, initiative, tenacity, integrity, and humility.
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.