Are you ready to take the challenge?
We’re looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team in Warsaw or remotely.
Sunscrapers is an elite Python development company that helps clients set up dedicated development teams in Poland, made of the most talented, experienced and motivated software engineers.
Since 2010, we’ve been working with ambitious US and European scaleups, SMBs and enterprises on delivering digital products and extending in-house development teams.
The Project's mission is to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. It is a successful SaaS Market-Network for small and medium-sized enterprises, financial advisors and financing institutions which provides access to modern and suitable financing products.
As a Senior Python Developer at The Project you'll be responsible for the functional excellence of people in the entire back-end profession. In tight collaboration with other leaders and engineers you focus on developing our capabilities that achieve great productivity, system-health and team health primarily.
- Close cooperation with the Delivery Manager from Sunscrapers.
- Updating the code, dependencies, packages and frameworks in the current code.
- Improving the operation of some existing functionalities.
- Writing new functionalities if updating is not possible.
- Confidently own and shape technology and processes befitting a modern tech organisation
- Take personal charge of especially hard blockers, high level technical initiatives and software-design related challenges
- Nurture an effective DevOps Culture together with SREs
- Improve the speed and quality of our software development and delivery.
- Discover and address technical and architectural impact hands-on.
What's important for us?
- You have worked as a software engineer with both Python & Django at least 5+ years
- You have great expertise with AWS-services (EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, Elasticsearch, Elasticache, SNS/SQS, Secret Manager).
- You have extensive experience with service-oriented architectures and legacy software
- You seek to handle stressful situations and unknown challenges with both, people and tech
- You have good self-management skills.
- You are known as someone who gives great insightful and actionable feedback
Nice to have:
- Experience with Golang, gRPC, protobuf
- Familiarity of ELK Stack, Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry.io, openTelemetry
What do we offer?
- Working alongside a talented team that’s changing the image of Poland abroad.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Comfortable office in a penthouse in central Warsaw equipped with all the necessary tools to conquer the universe (Macbook, external screen, ergonomic chairs).
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruit, hot and cold drinks.
- Multisport card & Private medical care.
- Culture of good feedback: evaluation meetings, mentoring.
- We value and appreciate our engineers eagerness to learn and improve so we strongly encourage and support their growth!
Sounds like a perfect place for you? Don’t hesitate to click apply and submit your application today!