Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who is not only familiar with routine DevOps works over AWS/GitOps but also nice to have working experience in the blockchain industry. This role may need to be responsible for implementing new features/ tools into the current flow, maintaining/ improving existing pipelines, covering several areas- CI/CD pipeline, Configuration Management/ IaC, and Orchestration.
- Ensure the smoothness of the lifecycle, and the performance/availability of infrastructure over the cloud services
- Deploy and operate Kubernetes cluster according to business scenarios
- Identify the bottlenecking and introduce tools to automate the repetitive jobs to improve the efficiency of the workflow, such as CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as Code
- Response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues
- Keep learning technologies and continuously optimize system security, performance, availability, and scalability
- At least 3.5+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- AWS/GCP and Kubernetes experience is a must
- Proficient in shell scripting, Python, etc.
- Solid experience in automating Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Deployment (CD), and Infrastructure Provisioning (IaC)
- Familiar with the operating mechanism (e.g., deployment, network model, disaster recovery), and the principle of Kubernetes
- Familiar with Istio / Helm operator design and GitOps workflow (plus)
- Experience in large-scale cluster operation and maintenance (plus)
- Experience with Docker runtime, Linux kernel is a plus
- Team working, analytical mind, be optimistic, willing to accept challenges and quick response against incidents
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire