Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
As a Senior macOS Software Engineer, your focus will be on building and maintaining a Mac application used by top-tier developers worldwide! As a Cocoa and AppKit wizard, you'll be working on exciting new features to help teams efficiently work together on API projects, be it on the Web or the Mac. Think about this project as a cross-platform Google Docs for API development!
We are looking for a talented engineer with a passion for hands-on development, working on a complex code base, developing products with great UI & UX, and thrive to expand their skills every day.
Cocoa/AppKit/UIKit, Core Data, Swift and Objective-C have no secrets for you! You’ll be one of our macOS gurus, and help develop and support one of the most widely used native app for developers.
- Work on a world-class tool for API development with an aim to deploy to 10M+ developers
- Developing a complex application with Objective-C, Cocoa, and Core Data — with integration with a REST API and Firebase real-time database
- Help maintain high code quality standards and utilize DevOps tools and automation
- Be the owner of features and sub-projects
- Deliver improvements and new features quickly
- At least 3 years of experience with Objective-C and/or Swift
- Desire to write clean, maintainable, testable code
- A deep appreciation of well crafted UIs, beautifully designed products, and smooth user experiences (you could have been a designer in another life)
Plus points if you have:
- Experience with a web framework (React, Vue.js, Angular)
- A deep understanding of web APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Experience in working on a productivity app or developer tool
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You'll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.