Since 2010, we’ve been working with most ambitious US and European scaleups, SMBs and enterprises on delivering digital products and extending in-house development teams.
Clutch.io currently ranks us as #1 Python/Django development company under 50 people worldwide.
Currently, we are carrying out a project for our client, an Israel-based IT company, that delivers modern cloud solutions for domestic tech industry clients.
On this position you will be:
- responsible for the day to day management of on-prem, private and public cloud environments, migration processes and all issues linked with it.
- cooperating with 10-people, international team with Engineers specialized in various tech fields - Networking, Security, DevOps, Cloud etc.
- cooperating with client's personnel, designing solutions, planning the work plan, and building the relevant documentation for the project progress (LLD, ATP).
- working in Polish timezone and Polish working week.
- taking part in occasionally team meetings/business trips (2-3 days, once a quarter) in the centre of Warsaw.
Stack: Linux, CentOS, virtualization, storage systems, corporate systems (security, user repositories, logging, backups, monitoring), scripting (Python, Bash or similar), Cloudflare, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure.
- At least 5/6 years of experience as a Linux System Engineer.
- Strong experience and excellent knowledge of Linux systems.
- Very good knowledge of virtualization, storage systems, and general corporate systems (security, user repositories, logging, backups, monitoring).
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash or similar)
- Very good English skills - B2+/C1 level, which allows you to communicate in an international team and work with foreign clients.
- Nice to have, but not mandatory - public Cloud experience (GCP/AWS/Azure).
- Nice to have - ASAP or 1-month notice period availability, but 3-months of the notice period are also acceptable.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- In-house workshops and tech talks
- Comfortable office in central Warsaw equipped with all the necessary tools for comfortable work (Macbook Pro, external screen, ergonomic chairs) - if working on site
Sounds like a perfect place for you? Don’t hesitate to click apply and submit your application today!