Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Improve the stability and availability of global infrastructure and services.
- Develop and maintain automation CI/CD solutions for the company's products and services.
- Proactively collaborate with other teams and collect feedback to improve existing solutions.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products to improve the company's automation capabilities.
- Extensive experience with AWS.
- Experience in large-scale, distributed systems.
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Demonstrated programming skills in NodeJS, Python, Golang, or similar.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as GitHub Action, Prow, K8s, ArgoCD, etc.
- Experience with full-stack development is a plus.
- Both English and Chinese speaking is a plus.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire