Servian, Australia’s leading cloud and data technology services firms, are growing their team in India.
Our consultants use emerging technologies and best practices to help clients become more data driven across a range of industries. Recent projects include helping a major retailer in their cloud transformation, building green fields cloud and advanced analytics platforms for financial services, and bringing a full stack web app to market for an emerging start-up, to name a few.
Our people are at the heart of our strategy - We were founded to create a great place to work for talented technologists. Our flat organisational structure empowers staff to grow as technical leaders and trusted customer advisors. Our teams are close-knit and work together to deliver stellar customer outcomes.
We invest heavily in professional development both technically, through training and guided certification pathways, and in consulting, through workshops in client engagement and communication. Growth in our organisation happens from growth in our people.
Servian has deep expertise across a range of modern technologies, including being Advanced Consulting Partners with Amazon, Gold Partners with Azure and Partners of the year with Google, Snowflake and Hashicorp, to name a few.
During COVID, all team members are working-from-home and are provided with new monitors, laptops, headsets, chairs and internet connections to be comfortable and productive. In addition we have expanded our health insurance policies for staff and their families, have made COVID-care and tele-health facilities available and are coordinating vaccination drives as supply becomes available. Our custom designed office is in the heart of leafy Jayanagar close to shops, parks and a metro station (which we will re-open only when it is safe to do so).
About the role
- Collaborating with a team of like-minded and experienced engineers for Tier 1 customers, you will focus on Cloud DevOps Azure and related technologies . Your work will have an impact on platforms that handle crores of customers and millions of transactions daily.
- As an engineer, you will use the latest cloud services to design and develop reusable core components and frameworks for use by software development teams as well as platform optimisation for security, reliability and scalability. As a consultant, you will help drive a DevOps culture, advocate cloud best practices and mentor junior team members around you.
- Hands-on experience designing and developing cloud Iaas and PaaS on Azure (e.g. VNets, Application Gateways, Azure Kubernetes Service, API Management)
- Proficiency in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, ARM templates)
- Proficiency in orchestration, CI/CD and configuration management tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Packer, Chef, Puppet).
- Proficiency in scripting and automation (e.g. PowerShell, Azure CLI, Bash, Python)
- Proficiency in cloud security best practices
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in an enterprise grade Azure environment
- Experience designing and managing enterprise real-time data platforms
- Experience building event-driven security and continual compliance
- Team leadership experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Proficiency in the Azure well-architected framework.
What to expect if you join Servian?
- Learning & Development: We invest heavily in our consultants and offer internal training weekly (both technical and non-technical alike!) and abide by a ‘You Pass We Pay” policy.
- Career progression: We take a longer term view of every hire. We have a flat org structure and promote from within. Every hire is developed as a future leader and client adviser.
- Variety of projects: As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects across our client base significantly increasing your skills and exposure in the industry.
- Great culture: Working on the latest Apple MacBook pro in our custom designed offices in the heart of leafy Jayanagar, we provide a peaceful and productive work environment close to shops, parks and metro station.
- Benefits: Health Insurance, annual appraisals, retirement benefits, office perks and WFH infrastructure.
If you are looking to join a team that is determined to provide you with the opportunities and capability to develop and extend your career to the next level, then look no further! APPLY NOW!