Short facts about us:
- We are a global remote-first team of 100+ people on 4 continents and in 10+ countries.
- We have been protecting our clients since 2014.
- The company has raised over $10M in investments.
- More than 200 customers around the world, including Fortune 500, Nasdaq, and high-growth startups choose Wallarm to protect their API and web applications.
- The company passed Y Combinator, the most prestigious incubator in Silicon Valley, from which Dropbox, Stripe, Docker, etc. came out.
Wallarm API security solutions provide proven performance to support innovative companies serving millions of users and billions of API requests per month. Hundreds of Security and DevOps teams globally use Wallarm daily to:
- Discover. See every asset across your entire attack surface—from cloud environments to every API endpoint with auto-discovery capabilities.
- Protect. A single suite that goes beyond OWASP Top 10 for full coverage for API specific threats, account takeover, malicious bots, L7 DDoS, and more.
- Respond. Streamline incident response with complete visibility, smart triggers, and active threat verification.
- Test. Automate security testing of your APIs and web assets. Prioritize remediation for every asset, in every environment.
- Cloud: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Containers and Orchestrators: Docker, Kubernetes
- Scripting: Python, Golang
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, EFK
- OS: Linux
- Automatizations tools: Terraform, Ansible, internal tooling
About this opportunity:
Do you want to develop not just products, but products that are used by DevOps teams all over the world? Do you have experience with Terraform, extensive experience in Linux system administration and knowledge of network protocols? Do you enjoy working with AWS/GCP cloud providers? Then we are looking for you to work together on the cloud part of the Wallarm system!
In this role you will:
- Maintain and develop tools for building and deploying microservices;
- Maintain and develop observability systems based on Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager and EFK;
- Build CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI;
- Manage infrastructure using Ansible, Terraform, Packer;
- Write Bash/Python/Golang scripts to automate various processes;
- Automate development and testing processes;
- Participate in SRE activities.
In this role you’ll need:
- Experience in building CI/CD circuits;
- Experience with IaC (Terraform or Ansible, but both are better);
- Experience with any cloud: AWS/GCP/Azure;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Understanding the basics of network technologies (TCP/IP family);
- Writing Bash, Python, Golang scripts to automate various processes, setting up monitoring on Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager;
- Experience in Linux infrastructure administration;
- Good communication skills, ability to argue your point of view;
- Good written and spoken English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with security stack: HashiCorp Vault, TLS, SSDLC, SIEM, IDS/IPS systems
What we offer:
- Ability to work on a product that makes the Internet safer
- Completely remote work and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Paid days off
- Medical insurance
- Working equipment
- Professional development and career growth