PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the Role
We are looking for our next Senior Data Analyst, who will support the business in the Merchant Risk team by automating processes and controls. You will develop and maintain reports/panels in Tableau, SQL, Power BI, & Excel. You will also drive BI and reporting best practices and a standard way of working within the organization.
In addition, you will ensure data quality and generate credibility in the information provided and provide training and self-service support. Close collaboration with the team and providing new ideas and support during the projects (testing, checking if the delivered product is in line with expectations) are also important in this position.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain reports/dashboards in Tableau & Power BI
- Translate data findings into actionable insights and strategic recommendations that address business challenges, improve processes, and contribute to organizational growth.
- Create visually compelling dashboards, graphs, and reports to effectively communicate data insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with the team to understand their objectives, gather requirements, and align data analysis efforts with organizational goals.
- Ensure data accuracy, reliability, and integrity through validation and verification processes.
- Identify and address data anomalies and inconsistencies.
- Assist decision-makers in making informed choices by providing evidence-based insights supported by data analysis
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in administrative careers
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analytics
- English level: B1 or above
- Familiarity with databases and data manipulation languages (SQL) is important for data extraction, transformation, and loading processes.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, or Salesforce for creating informative data visualizations.
- Ability to transform the requirements of internal stakeholders into BI solutions (reports, analysis).
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of relational database systems.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.