Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre
launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000+ Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here
Our beliefs: Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 89/100 in 2022 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
To follow Qonto's ambition in terms of data we created the Data Department, handling Data Analysis, Engineering, and Science. The data department has grown from 5 to 50 people within two years (and we're still hiring)!
Business Intelligence is key in any business and so it is at Qonto! As Senior Data Analyst, you will join the BI team (25 talented business data analysts), and be focused on supporting one of Qonto's five main departments (Growth, Finance, Ops, Product, Strategy).
You will be in charge of enabling business teams in their decisions with self-service data monitoring and alerting.
⛳️ As Senior Data Analyst at Qonto, you will
• Define the right performance indicators (single source of truth) to help the business team measure without bias the performance of their teams and initiatives
• Build Dashboards and cockpits that allow each business team to pinpoint abnormalities in the performance.
• Monitor KPIs proactively and raise alerts to business teams when abnormalities happen.
• Build and scale the data analytics stack: you will design and build data marts and train the business team to use them self-serve
🤔 What you can expect
• Work in a fast-paced multicultural environment with a strong focus on quality
• Be autonomously in charge of your own project passing through all stages: understanding business needs, data modeling, and visualizing data.
• Find solutions for the business needs of different departments: Finance, Growth, Operations, Strategy, Product
• Share Knowledge: among the whole tech team (internal & external talk, weekly meetings, tech monthly) and the community (articles & Meetups)
⚙️ The stack we mainly use
- Warehouse and SQL: Snowflake ❄️
- ETL: Airflow & DBT
- Data Visualization : Tableau & Metabase
🤝 Your future Lead
Your manager will be Omar
, who is in charge of 3 DA teams: Strategy/People, Product & Growth.
• Their Background? After passing through french companies both in the airline & e-commerce industries, Omar grew Qonto’s Data Analysts team from 4 generalists to 20+ DA split into 5 specialized teams. He also reached to build robust guidelines for Qonto’s Data project management, Data Visualization, and QA standards.
• What do they bring to the team? Together with the Lead Data Analysts, Omar promotes healthy communication between team members, continuously improves the team’s operating system, accelerates all team members’ growth towards proficiency... and chases all sources of waste which can bring down the team’s morale and velocity!
• During their spare time? He created a podcast on Spotify for giving insights about current data tendencies to freshly DA graduates, he's playing football or even climbing mountains in South America (rumor has it that he reached the top of a Bolivian mountain around 6088m, maybe he was looking for high-quality data, who knows!)
Experience: You have at least 3 years of experience in data analysis, ideally in a start-up, tech, or consulting environment.
Business & solution-oriented mindset: You are able to understand business problems, curious to dive into detailed data, yet able to zoom out and see the big picture, which allows you to provide actionable insights to your business partners across varied scopes.
Good communication and relationship skills: You have excellent communication skills and know-how to interact with non-technical colleagues (business stakeholders)
Mastery: You are eager to improve yourself. You know how to challenge needs to really understand them. You are also strong technically (SQL, Data modeling, Data visualization…). Knowledge of Tableau is a huge plus.
Languages: You speak English, French is a plus
Qonto is an open-minded company. Don’t tick all the boxes? Apply and we’ll let you know if we think you could fit the role. You never know ☺️
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
Office & Team Life
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- Flexible Remote Policy
- 25 days off + 5-10 Qonto days
health insurance, Moka Care
to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib
for sports and wellness activities
- A Swile
lunch card: 50% covered
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act
(1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu
to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us: