We’re looking for Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to join one of our remote projects.
Sunscrapers is an elite Python development company that helps clients set up dedicated development teams in Poland, made of the most talented, experienced and motivated software engineers.
Since 2010, we’ve been working with ambitious US and European scaleups, SMBs and enterprises on delivering digital products and extending in-house development teams.
We’ve earned our reputation by combining passion for technology, highest quality standards and our unique ‘Product-Developer Fit’ hiring process.
The client himself is an American private equity and investment management fund and has been listed on the Forbes 500 list for years. They employ over 3k employees worldwide. For over 5 years we have been supporting them in the area of Data Pipeline, infrastructure and Data Engineering team as well as in web development (Django / React).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cooperation with the softwarehouse from Warsaw, that delivers IT solutions for the venture capital & private equity fund.
- Main tasks: The main task will be to support the Data Engineering and Data Scientist departments in designing and implementing changes that will improve work in an environment where the decision-making process is based on data.
- Design and implementation CI/CD.
- Cloud management - Infrastructure as a code (AWS).
- Automation, security, setting tools for self-service.
- Creating and managing solutions to serve the data engineering team that works on financial products within the real estate industry.
- Proactively supporting the team in DevOps, Cloud, and Security issues, proposing own solutions.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT, which of 3/4 years as a DevOps Engineer.
- Very good knowledge of AWS Cloud and services like IAM (roles, MFA, custom policies), EKS, EBS, Kubernetes, K8s, (upgrading to newest version and Pod Security Policies), Snyk (or another similar tool), Docker, Docker-compose.
- Basics of Linux, Bash, SSO, Active Directory, OAuth, Okta
- Expertise with Terraform, Loadbalancers
- Knowledge and experience in AWS Security.
- English language on B2+ or C1 level.
- Nice to have: Snowflake, ETL tools, Tableau, Power BI, Windows desktop
- Possibility to start cooperation ASAP or within a month.
- Culture of teamwork, professional development and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom)
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Budget for events and conferences
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- In-house workshops and tech talks
- Culture of good feedback: code reviews, evaluation meetings, mentoring.
- Free access to the best tools and softwares to develop your skills and work effectively (JetBrains IDEs, egghead, Adobe Creative Clouds and any other you need)
- Comfortable office in central Warsaw equipped with all the necessary tools for comfortable work (Macbook Pro, external screen, ergonomic chairs) - if working on site
Sounds interesting? Submit your application today and let’s get the ball rolling.