25 000 - 32 000 PLN net B2B
21 500 - 27 520 PLN gross Contract of Employment
When Volt launched in 2019, we recognised how open banking has the power to transform how businesses, wherever they happen to be, receive payments from their customers. So, we set about building an open payments gateway that enables merchants across the globe to receive direct, account-to-account payments – in real time.
Now, on the back of a record-breaking $23.5 million Series A funding round, we’re building an all-star team to achieve our goal of ‘real-time payments everywhere’.
About the role
We are seeking a SecOps Engineer to join our team and play a vital role in ensuring the security of the Volt AWS environment. In this role, you will be responsible for ongoing monitoring and rapid response to security events. You will implement a robust SIEM system and security-specific use-cases, and develop effective log management policies to enhance visibility into Volt's infrastructure and applications.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Ongoing monitoring of Volt AWS environment and responding to security events,
- Implementing SIEM system and log management policies,
- Extending visibility into Volt infra & application by building use-cases and maintaining Volt SIEM system and other security tooling,
- Being a SME on all things logging & alerting in Volt,
- Creating playbooks and processes for Volt CSIRT,
- Taking a tech-lead role in establishing Volt CSIRT,
- Taking control and ownership in responding to security incidents,
- Driving incident post-mortem analysis,
- Managing DR & BC testing and leading Chaos Management initiatives.
- 4+ years of hands-on cloud security experience (AWS preferred),
- Experience working with Dev and DevOps teams,
- 4+ years of working with SIEM, log management and alerting systems,
- Can-do attitude and drive to solve problems, learning on past mistakes,
- Drive to be the “security of yes, we can”, rather than a “security of no, you can’t”. As security we’re trying to help and drive the business, not setup roadblocks,
- Experience implementing and operating CSPM and SIEM systems,
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Polish (it’s gonna be hard to work in Volt otherwise).
What else would help?
- Experience with Python/Go and scripting,
- A drive for automation and limiting repeated manual labor,
- Working experience with Terraform.
- In 2021, we secured $23.5 million in Series A funding – a record in the open banking space. We’re going places – fast,
- We’re building new, game-changing tech that’s evolving at lightning speed. It’s energising to be part of,
- We champion ‘extreme ownership’ – being not just the owner of your own tasks, but a key member of a team united by, and accountable for, common goals,
- During the week we mostly work remotely but for those who prefer to be in the office we arranged coworking spaces in Warsaw (Business Link Astoria) and Cracow (Loftmill),
- Every Thursday, our employees meet and enjoy working together at the Puro Hotel in Cracow and Warsaw. There is always an opportunity to eat lunch together and grab some drinks after hours. It would be great if you could visit us every week but if you don't have such an option 3-4 weeks are also fine,
- Every occasion is a good reason for celebration; we organise Christmas parties and company retreats,
- We care about our employees’ health, so you will be provided with Multisport card and medical insurance by Luxmed,
- We offer paid holidays (pssst...we will give you one day off extra for your birthday),
- In addition, once every two months on Friday we close down all comms at Volt - a digital detox. The whole business is officially ordered to take the day off!
- If you want to work in a company with a great, start-up atmosphere, you don’t have to look further :)
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interview with our People & Culture representative. The video meeting will take about 30 minutes,
- Then it’s time for a technical interview! The meeting will be conducted by our Chief Information Security Officer and DevOps Team Lead and will last 1-1,5 hours,
- Our SVP of Technology would also like to chat with you :) You can expect the meeting to last approximately 45 minutes,
- If successful, you will be given a job offer proposal.
Seems like a place you would like to be a part of? Our Security Team is waiting for you!