We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Ability to lead a group of software developers both technically and managing expectations.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Contribute to code review, unit testing.
- Participate in design and software quality meetings.
- You'll improve the workflows of our clients, empowering them to advance in their respective fields.
- 5+ years of coding experience using Ruby.
- Production Rails experience.
- Lead experience.
- Can comfortably work outside the boundaries of Rails (SQL, basic system administration, etc.).
- Experience in a complex project is required.
- Experience with React is a plus.
- Rest experience, web services experience.
- Unit testing experience.
- Previous experience in a TDD or BDD environment is considered a plus.
- Kubernetes and Containerization AWS, Postgress knowledge.
- Willingness to mentor colleagues is a plus.
- Proactive in solving issues.
- Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives.
- The ability to complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment.
- Demonstrated team player in a dynamic, fast moving and fast growing product development environment.
- Experience with microservices is considered a plus.
- Advanced English.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.