We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Understanding of technical requirements, how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi -threaded programming, memory management and application tuning.
- Passion to keep up-to-date with latest happenings in core technology.
- Understands how various requirements impact project budget and new revenue opportunities.
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results.
- Demonstrates unexpected value to your client.
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines.
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle.
- Ability to mentor interns and support peers.
- +5 years of experience in React, Redux.
- +3 lead experience.
- Experience Databases.
- English required.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, strong plus.
- Strong experience in any Single Page Application (SPA) framework/library- React.js.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good knowledge of OOP development and design patterns.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Expertise in unit testing and design patterns.
- Worked in Agile way (aware of story, estimation in story points etc.).
- Responsible for communication with the clients.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.