Sonalake is a software partnering company that helps our clients realise their product roadmaps. Product design and engineering are at the heart of our business. Our engineering teams work with clients right across the stack; UX, UI design, frontend, backend, analytics, infrastructure, operations - and everything else that goes into delivering great products.
We thrive on variety and are highly adaptable. Our teams are exposed to domains as varied as telecom billing, ad tech, securities-based lending, travel tech analytics, and many more.
Innovation is central to our mission; anticipating future client needs, analysing emerging technologies and developing new products and services.
We are now seeking to grow our mobile applications development capability. That’s where you come in!
- Work with React technologies: Typescript, Redux, React, Yarn, React Testing Library,and Native iOS/Android technologies: Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C
- Test and deploy our solutions embracing the latest DevOps approaches using: Jenkins, Selenium, Appium, SonarQube
- Be a key mentor to your development team - Senior Engineer
- Be a single point of contact person for any of team’s development and technical queries
- Be the owner of technical solution throughout its entirety
- Deliver high quality standards code.
- Facilitate code and test reviews and pair programming, instill quality with every commit, and collaborate with management to develop improvements
- Provide technical insights on relevant emerging technologies (e.g. pair programming, test automation)
- Work closely with the entire SCRUM team
You may be a fit for this role if you
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional development experience with a minimum of 3 years developing and deploying React Native applications
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills including directly with customers and senior management
- Have worked in a fast paced- Agile environment
- Are familiar with design patterns/test patterns
- Are able to inspire to improve quality, and drive technical innovation
- Have attention to detail, make decisions quickly, and handle multiple responsibilities
- Graduate BSc or MSc in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Native iOS/Android expertise (Swift 4, Objective C, Java, Kotlin, Play Services)
We take pride in being a people-oriented company. Openness and opportunity are really important to us. We build teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates and work to develop all of us within our coaching culture.