PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Product Solution Engineer - Digital Payments
- As an SME, perform Payment Success Rate Analysis at the Platform level, Product level and Merchant Level; identify bottlenecks
- Debug / Troubleshoot / deep-dive the root cause, raise bugs/issues with Product / Engineering / Production Support / Merchant / KAM / resolver groups for resolution.
- Create repeatable SR assessment processes and framework for Observability and monitoring teams to include people, process, automation and tools
- Develop solutions and automation for SR Health Checks
- Possess and build excellent knowledge of Payment Gateways and products e.g., Core Payments, Cards, Netbanking, UPI, Wallet, Bill Payment, treasury etc.
- Train tech support / BAU teams on SR quality analysis and improvements.
- Work with KAM’s/Product/experience in improving the success rate of the merchants Scope of Impact / Influence
- Collaborate with PayU Product, Engineering, DevOps, Integrations teams and 3rd party Supplier partners and ensure optimal performance, quality, and availability of PayU technology platforms.
- 4+ years of experience in the Fintech, Banking, and Payments industry, in technology functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, or related experience required
- Technical expertise in complex issue identification, troubleshooting, debug and resolution
- Web and mobile technologies, including Rest, Web Services, APIs, HTML/HTTP, iOS, Android and leading web and mobile application frameworks.
- Database troubleshooting and support on structural, non-structural and graph DB databases including but not limited to MS SQL, MySQL, MONGODB, Graph Database etc.
- SAOP and RESTful API integrations, troubleshooting, debug and support
- Understanding of Payment services, architecture and integrations
- Experience with tools such as JIRA Service Desk, JIRA, Jenkins, Kibana, etc.
- High performing Behaviors
- Technical expertise, a continuous improvement and automation mindset
- Customer Focused – Does what is right for the customer
- Be a change agent and willing to challenge status quo while helping to drive the necessary changes
- Proven ability to effectively resolve conflict
- Adaptability, Collaboration & Teamwork, Continuous Improvement and Tenacity
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.