We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Requirement analysis, Coding, code reviews, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, technical documentation.
- Develop and maintain codebases for rich, interactive modern application.
- Identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions.
- Able to create a design for small components and participates and contributes to research projects.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables by employing strategies such as code reviews, TDD, continuous integration.
- Involvement in technical and architectural decisions that shape the course of the project.
- Involvement in product shaping decisions and empowerment to propose new features.
- Understanding of technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices.
- Document and update the design and architecture of projects.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the project and can jump into support as needed.
- Spreading technical knowledge inside the team, mentoring other colleagues.
- High expertise in NodeJS
- Experience with popular NodeJS web frameworks (e.g. Express, Sails, Koa)
- Experience with popular NodeJS utility libraries (e.g. Underscore/Lodash, co, async, Q)
- Experience with unit testing (e.g. Mocha, Chai, Sinon)
- Solid understanding of large scale architectures, scalability techniques, patterns such as MVC, data flow techniques such as Flux/unidirectional, REST APIs best practices and implementation
- Strong database skills (relational databases, specifically Aurora PostgreSQL)
- Experience with REST APIs development
- Strong understanding of the HTTP protocol
- AWS Serverless Lambda experience (AWS Api Gatway and Unit testing of AWS Lambda functions)
- Experience with revision control systems (e.g. Git)
- Supporting load and stress testing of serverless based applications
- Experience with Websockets communications is nice to have
- Knowing how to write Reusable Components is a major plus
- Ability to identify steps needed to finalise stories and to persuade team members to proactively work towards closing stories
- Proactive in solving issues
- Experience with creating build systems and configuring the tools provided by the ecosystem (Gulp, Webpack)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and processes such as code reviews, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives
- The ability to complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment
- Strong English language skills are mandatory
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.